Des rumeurs exagérées

News et commentaires du site
bruno
Pilier De Bar
Pilier De Bar

Re: Des rumeurs exagérées

Message par bruno »

Bon ben t'en voulais des news CZ, les voila, c'en est presque incroyable :
GC a écrit :mm..a reunited blur has nothing to do with album sales for my part. i dont have to sell albums to stay alive and live a decent life. i am not short of money. success is a personnal thing. to me i am successful. i have my music released and people buy it. to me thats still incredible and i will never get over it. i am very lucky.
the truth behind my willingness to reunite with blur to maybe record an album is because now after time i think i have overcome many of the fears that made it impossible to contact or even imagine working with, or being friends with, the blur boys.
resentments need help to fade..and its not always possible to effect that on your own. dave, alex and i have all had a little help in gaining a more positive outlook on the blur situation and we talk regularly. i have phoned damon 3 times and not got an answer, tho i have left messages telling him i would like to meet and discuss what happened all that time ago, understand it, make up, become friends and then deal with the issue of blur when we feel more comfortable. i also told him i missed his mum and dad, who i was very close to throughout my teenage years but he hasnt returned the calls and its likely he didnt listen to the messages anyway.
all i wanted out of another blur album was to mend the relationships in the band that had gone so far astray and, for the sake of ourselves and the fans, help create a positive chapter in the blur story, even if it turns out to be the last one. and.. i actually thought it would be very interesting to make music again and i imagined that we would be so much more tolerant of each other these days...a little more aware of how lucky we all are and a little more grateful for it.
there has been other meetings planned and cancelled due to damon being too busy with other tings. i spent the weekend at alex's house but we didnt broach the subject. there is only so much you can do and then you just have to wait and see. but the waiting shouldnt stop me and alex and dave from persuing those things that are making us happy and making us feel fulfilled as individuals. creative people find ways to channel their energies but sometimes its good to stop and look around you. 3 of blur have done that.
Audrey a écrit :de toute façon la parole de Bru c'est l'évangile
Charlie
Shoegaze Geek
Shoegaze Geek

Message par Charlie »

L'espoir revit alors...Damon tu fous quoi ?! Réponds merde !
C'est Noel les gens :dents:
Where's The Magic ?
Morgan a écrit : Muse, je réecouterai quand ils auront le sida
Stéphane
Ultranol
Ultranol

Message par Stéphane »

euh si damon ne répond pas, quand on lit la longue interview de lui que bru nous avait sorti, ça veut plutôt dire que le pb vient maintenant de lui... et vu que c'est un peu le leader, hum...
on va attendre pâque
Nico
Enhydra lutris
Enhydra lutris

Message par Nico »

graham a un chant correct maintenant, donc à la limite pas besoin de damon pour l'album

après on demande à simon s'il peut toucher 2 mots à son pote richard pour savoir s'il a du temps de cerveau dispo pour chanter les this is a low, for tomorrow et autres beetlebum en live et basta ! :lol:
I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.
bruno
Pilier De Bar
Pilier De Bar

Message par bruno »

C'est vrai que la derniere phrase prête à sourire. En fait il est malin il en à marre de son backing band de tocards et recrute chez Blur.

Non mais là quand même on atteint des sommets, le mec crache dans la soupe pendants des années, et d'un coup, il veut tout remettre sur les rails comme si de rien n'était...
Il à du retrouver une vielle bouteille de Jack's sous un canapé!
Vincent
(aykodu)
(aykodu)

Message par Vincent »

Nico a écrit :graham a un chant correct maintenant, donc à la limite pas besoin de damon pour l'album
Nico aussi il a retrouvé une vieille bouteille.
songwarrior
Bugman
Bugman

Message par songwarrior »

bonne année! ça fait un an jour pour jour que j'ai appris sur ce site un possible retour de graham chez blur! ^^
bruno
Pilier De Bar
Pilier De Bar

Message par bruno »

Hop de nouvelles révélations révélationantantes :
GC a écrit :excuse me.. i didnt go off the radar in 2002.at the end of 2001 i was admitted to hospital/alcohol recovery unit and underwent 6 months of intense councilling that stretched half way into 2002. it was the managememnt who got a car to take me there. i didnt disappear. the boys knew where i was going. alex sent me a book to read and a card while i was there.
i have tried to explain before just how important it was for me at that time to reappraise my life. its complicated. entering into being 30, having a very young child and communication within blur getting quite strained and my drinking and other behaviours getting extremely out of hand. i was a flake at times, but then so was everybody. i was very ill indeed and needed help for the sake of myself, the group and my daughter. i did what i had to do at that moment because it was getting too late to be able to deal with it at all.
i am not angry with damon or anyone. i get angry only when i read insulting posts on message boards by people who think they are doing the world a favour by commenting on things they know nothing about. i dont blame damon at all for being reticent. it is very important. this potential regrouping/recording idea is a big thing. a pretty vast emotional risk! it took me years, and a lot of recovery work, to come round to the idea so it may also take damon years. i dont know.
what i wanted to achieve by trying to phone him was to reaSSURE HIM ABOUT THE POTENTIAL RECOLLABORATION.OOPS, SORRY BOUT THE CAPITALS- I AM NOT SHOUTING AT ALL, HUST TYPING FAST, AND I AM A BAD TYPER.....reassure him that it will be alright.. that theres no pressure...er.. apart from, it seems, on this board where prattling about who is better and who can or cant sing or who writes better songs or who is more creative or who pushes the most musical boundaries (this in particular is soo insulting..and betrays a pure ignorance as far as i am concerned)... is music really about pushing boundaries?? or technical skill?
i just wanted to tell him that i am there if he feels the need to confide his insecurities about it...or if he just wanted to meet up and talk all the BS out and get passed it. thats all.
lets not be angry at anyone eh? resentfullness is second only to greed in the world and we want less of both... no?? mmm?
be friends! happy nooo ears!!
oh.. i record next month and i have taken into account your comments about my bad singing, my boundary pushing etc and i hope the next LP will be more to your lickings... cheeers! xx
et en réponse à un autre truc, enfin le mieux c'est que suiviez le topic :
la pipelette à rayures a écrit :hey toojay..
soz, yeah.. there were no booked sessions as regards recording at that time. its a little bit confidential reaaly, hahaha..
but.. something that came out of the group meeting with the mediator, who was excellent, was that we would meet now and then for a cuppa tea and a chat..and after a certain ammount of time i was to decide whether i would be part of er..a new deal kinda thing with the label. sometimes i couldnt make these meetings and sometimes others couldnt. it was down to practicality really. and during the mediation, which was a whole day, i experienced quite a bit of aggression from damon.. it was terribly difficult for all of us i guess and was at a time when i was being advised not to meet with the band or do any work of any kind by my sponsor who expressed alot of concern as regards me relapsing etc....
there was i think still far too much resentment among us all at that time for any recording sessions to be even considered. emotions still too raw. there was absolutley no way i could commit to involving myself in band activity at that time...it would have been counter productive, would certainly have made an already fractious relationship worse and might have blown any chances of reconciliation for good, not to mention my being very fragile in relation to alcohol etc...i really dont think i could have stayed sober if i had got back with the boys at this time and involved myself in the intensive work load that they were involving themselves with...i had alot of things beside the group to think about... alot of guilt to rid myself of as regards my daughter and the collapse of many relationships beside dames dave and alz..it was a weird freaky time...maybe we didnt do the right thing all the time but we did what we thought was best aty the tme..and...well..whats done is done...we are all adults and wildly resiliant...i look back over the past few years and am shocked at how fast it has all gone..
when we last all met it was vert warm. i enjoyed it so much... it was a good start...damon just aint good with fones..

boing.
Passionant, only pour les fans hardcores j'en conviens, mais ça laisse entrevoir pas mal de choses, ou pas. A suivre...

http://forums.blur.co.uk/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0
Simon
(blur forever)
(blur forever)

Message par Simon »

Je crois me souvenir avoir lu sur ce fameux topic qu'il faudrait que le trio Graham-Dave-Alex devrait sortir un album vu que Graham chante mieux que Damon...c'est dire le niveau du topic...
bruno
Pilier De Bar
Pilier De Bar

Message par bruno »

Ah, oui je ne mettais pas en valeur la qualité du topic, ni du forum en général, parfois on y lit des choses censées, mais c'est rare, faut faire le tri, je ne fais que relayer les interventions du guitariste Tourtel.
fab
Bang
Bang

Message par fab »

bruno a écrit :Ah, oui je ne mettais pas en valeur la qualité du topic, ni du forum en général, parfois on y lit des choses censées, mais c'est rare, faut faire le tri, je ne fais que relayer les interventions du guitariste Tourtel.
Et tu fais bien. Merci. C'est intéressant tout ça quand même...
Audrey a écrit :Euh non, Fab est beaucoup mieux que Noel :P
Joël
Grand Chef
Grand Chef

Message par Joël »

Je reste intimement persuadé, malgré ce que dit notre cher homme à rayure, qu'il y a une possibilité non négligeable que le groupe ait projeté d'enregistrer "off" pas forcément tout de suite mais dans les mois qui viennent, lorsqu'ils auront su se faire oublier par la presse et par les sbires de forums.blur.co.uk ou les fans français "hardcore" :dents:

Pour le reste, la nouvelle est que Graham rentre en studio le mois prochain si j'ai bien compris :P et ça c'est une bonne nouvelle :coolman:
Joël, webmaster de magicblur.net
Get out of cities, return to the trees x last.fm x flickr x fb
Charlie
Shoegaze Geek
Shoegaze Geek

Message par Charlie »

magicblur a écrit : Pour le reste, la nouvelle est que Graham rentre en studio le mois prochain si j'ai bien compris :P et ça c'est une bonne nouvelle :coolman:
Et il promet meme de mieux chanter Hu Hu :smoke:
Where's The Magic ?
Morgan a écrit : Muse, je réecouterai quand ils auront le sida
Nico
Enhydra lutris
Enhydra lutris

Message par Nico »

J'ai le même sentiment que Joël, la situation actuelle est un peu floue, sans jeu de mots aucun. J'ai l'impression qu'on nous cache des trucs, m'enfin ça fait partie de l'intimité du groupe, ils ont ptet pas envie de communiquer trop pendant les travaux de reconstruction, l'équilibre est fragile comme dit Bertrand. Je doute même du soi-disant retour de Graham en solo, je le crois qu'à moitié, il est quand même assez ironique quand il dit qu'il va chanter mieux sur son prochain album... Je pense qu'il est quand même plus intéressé par un retour au studio 13. Il fait même de l'auto-dérision sur la guerre des chefs, qui qui va chanter, qui qui commande, quelle direction musicale etc. Il a vraiment fait son méa-culpa et je pense qu'il est prêt à accepter n'importe quoi pour une dernier trip musical. Mais apparemment un des 4 a retourné sa veste et n'est pas prêt...
I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.
Simon
(blur forever)
(blur forever)

Message par Simon »

J'parie que c'est Dave! Fumier!
Ow_Mellow
Bugman
Bugman

Message par Ow_Mellow »

Pauvre Dave il s'en prend toujours plein la tronche, non moi je dis que c'est Alex, il répend les rumeurs, et se rétracte au dernier moment histoire de nous faire mariner un peu plus
Simon
(blur forever)
(blur forever)

Message par Simon »

oh, salut dijonnais(e)
Ow_Mellow
Bugman
Bugman

Message par Ow_Mellow »

DijonnaiZE =) coucou jon-dinais (oui bon c'est pas très drôle je te l'accorde)
les fans de Blur se font rares ici dans la cité de la moutarde, ça fait toujours plaisir d'en trouver un nouveau :)
Simon
(blur forever)
(blur forever)

Message par Simon »

Je t'invite a continuer cette discussion forte interessanteici
Simon
(blur forever)
(blur forever)

Message par Simon »

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :drunk:
BLUR have reunited in the studio and are rush releasing a new track next week.
It is the first single from DAMON ALBARN, GRAHAM COXON, ALEX JAMES and DAVE ROWNTREE since 2003's Good Song.

Fans tempted them back into action with kind words after their recent warts-and-all documentary, No Distance Left To Run.

A source said: "Initially, Damon had no intention of going back into the studio with Blur. He's been very busy with GORILLAZ.

"But he couldn't resist seeing if the magic was still there with his old chums. And it was.

"They've recorded a limited-edition 7in single which will be released a week tomorrow."

The track will be issued to publicise Record Store Day - an industry initiative to highlight the precarious plight of music shops.

Only 1,000 copies are going on sale - which is a shame.

Damon said: "We want independent record stores to continue - they're an important part of our musical culture.

"Music is a simple way for Blur to show our support and we hope people like it."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... z0kZGZYn5w
Répondre