blur en studio la première semaine d'octobre ?

News et commentaires du site
Nico
Enhydra lutris
Enhydra lutris

Re: blur en studio la première semaine d'octobre

Message par Nico »

The lunch meeting will be the first time that the band have been together in the same room since guitarist Graham Coxon left the group in 2002.
Tutut, ils ont dû se faire une bonne bouffe le jour du mariage d'Alex en avril 2003 ! :flic:

I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.
Tender
Topman
Topman

Message par Tender »

Encore un truc différent... Je vais devenir folle!
Grahamounette
Popscene
Popscene

Message par Grahamounette »

Ha ça c'est une bonne nouvelle!!!!!! YES
bruno
Pilier De Bar
Pilier De Bar

Message par bruno »

Pas de studio...Pour le moment...

http://comment.independent.co.uk/column ... 022168.ece
Last week, I returned to sunny Bournemouth, the town of my birth, to speak at a fringe event at the Labour Party conference. On my way to the talk my phone rang. It was Dave Rowntree, the other half of Blur's rhythm section, my erstwhile bridge partner and co-pilot. He said, "I'm in Bournemouth." "So am I," I said. "Really!" "Yeah, I've got a climate clinic. What are you doing?" "Drugs talk. What party are you going to, later?"

He reeled off a whole list of knees-ups and said that the Fabian Society bash was going to be the hot ticket. It suddenly felt like Cannes Film Festival and I wondered why I was surprised. One convention is bound to be pretty much like another, whether it's films, political affairs, music or cheese. Given the choice, I'd cheese it. The food is better.

Loitering around before my event, I mentioned that I'd just spoken to Dave. "I just spoke to Rowntree, he's doing a drugs thing. Is anyone going?"

"Do you know Rowntree?" said one of the organisers. If it was hard to believe someone had failed to establish the connection between us, it was still pleasing that Dave was making some political waves for himself, but it shows just what politicians are up against.

Dave and I forsook the Fabian party for a pizza parlour on Westover road. "Two margueritas". Rowntree was on good form, and we looked forward to the four members of Blur sitting round a table for lunch for the first time in a long time.

Rumours of another Blur record are greatly exaggerated, but that lunch happened yesterday. I took a taxi from Paddington to the rendezvous and about halfway to our destination the driver piped up, cheerfully, "It's a while since I last picked you up." "When was that then?" I wondered, surprised.

He carefully recounted how before we was famous he'd picked Graham up early doors one morning and narrowly avoided being filleted by Graham's neighbour for ringing the wrong doorbell, and then gone on to collect me in New Cross. Then he'd only seen us both on Top of the Pops the next day. He said his Blur story had lasted two marriages and was still going strong.

Lunch was nice. It was just lunch. There are no immediate plans to go into the studio, but they all liked my cheese. I got in a taxi to Oxford Circus with Dave. I'm going to Colombia next week so I had to get all the jabs.

"Ooh, hello Alex," said the receptionist. Is it true you're getting back together with the boys? "No, we just had lunch," I explained.

The nurse couldn't have cared less about a Blur reunion. She just wanted to know why I couldn't remember if I was all right for yellow fever or not. I'm going in the jungle so I ordered the works.

My manager came today. He came up from Somerset, partly to see how lunch went yesterday. He said when he told the driver he wanted to go to Kingham, the driver told him that Alex James has a cheese farm in Kingham. It's all going to be fine.
Audrey a écrit :de toute façon la parole de Bru c'est l'évangile
Joël
Grand Chef
Grand Chef

Message par Joël »

Joël, webmaster de magicblur.net
Get out of cities, return to the trees x last.fm x flickr x fb
Répondre